- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Evergreen Historic Cemetery. North of Fort Lauderdale's 17th Street Causeway, amid a Gothic setting, lies an avid bird-watchers' haven. The circa 1879 graveyard, shaded by gumbo limbo and strangler figs, doubles as a place of fleeting repose for Bahama mockingbirds and other species winging through urban Broward. Warblers are big here, and there are occasional sightings of red-eyed vireos, northern waterthrushes, and scarlet tanagers. 1300 S.E. 10th Ave., Intracoastal and Inland, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33315. 954/745–2140. www.browardcemeteries.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's