- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Deerfield Pier. This picturesque pier teems with fishermen and tourists. Admission is $4 to fish, $1 to sightsee. The pier is open 24 hours Thursday to Sunday; otherwise, it's open from 6 am to midnight. Common catches include king mackerel, snapper, blue fish, and barracuda. 200 N.E. 21st Ave., Deerfield Beach, FL, 33441. 954/480–4407. www.deerfield-beach.com.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's