- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Connecticut Avenue attractions, such as the zoo, are accessible from the Red Line Metro stops between Woodley Park/Zoo and Van Ness. The Friendship Heights Bus travels north from Georgetown along Wisconsin Avenue and takes you to the National Cathedral.
Parking can be tricky along Massachusetts Avenue; to see these sights, it's often more practical for good walkers to hoof it up the street or take the N2, N3, N4, or N6 bus between Dupont Circle and Friendship Heights. For more-outlying sights, driving or cabbing it may be the best way to visit.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's