- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Washington is an expensive city, comparable to New York. On the other hand, many attractions, including most of the museums, are free.
Prices in this guide are given for adults. Substantially reduced fees are almost always available for children, students, and senior citizens.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe