- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Most major hotels offer high-speed access in rooms and/or lobbies and business centers. In addition, dozens of D.C.-area restaurants and coffee shops provide free wireless broadband Internet service, including branches of Starbucks and Così all over town. The Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Public Library and 21 other branches of the D.C. Library System offer Wi-Fi access free of charge to all library visitors. At Kramerbooks & Afterwords café you can check your email for free on the computer located at the full-service bar (and it's open all night on Friday and Saturday).
Kramerbooks & Afterwords (1517 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington, DC, 20036. 202/387–3825. www.kramers.com.)
Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Library (901 G St. NW, Washington, DC, 20001. 202/727–0321. www.dclibrary.org.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's