Sights & Attractions in Washington, D.C.
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Washington, D.C.
Ford's Theatre National Historic Site
The events that took place here on the night of April 14, 1865...
|Museums / Galleries||Washington, D.C.|
Since 2000, the giant pandas, Tian Tian and Mei Xiang, have been...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Washington, D.C.|
Washington National Cathedral
Construction of the sixth-largest cathedral in the world began...
|Religious Sites||Washington, D.C.|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines
- $75-$79 -- Capitol Hill Hotel near Historic Sites, 65% Off BookIt.com
- $83 & up -- D.C. Hotel w/Wi-Fi & Daily Breakfast, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $18 & up -- Baltimore: Admission to 9 Museums, up to 25% Off Featured Destination: Baltimore
- $169 & up -- 4.5-Star Loews Madison Hotel D.C., Save 40% — $169 Expedia