Shopping in Washington, D.C.
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Shopping in Adams Morgan
For chocoholics with a gourmet palate, this is one-stop shopping...
|Food / Candy||Adams Morgan|
Fleet Feet Sports Shop
The expert staff at this friendly shop will assess your feet...
|Shoes / Luggage / Leather Goods||Adams Morgan|
Idle Time Books
Since 1981, this multilevel used-book store has been selling...
|Books / Stationery||Adams Morgan|
Catering to fans of retro glamour, this shop at the bottom of...
Vintage 1940s through '80s clothes and retro-wear here includes...
Skynear Designs Gallery
The owners of this extravagant shop travel the world to find...
|Household Items / Furniture||Adams Morgan|
Stunning black-and-white pottery from the Peruvian town of Chulucana...
|Crafts, Gifts / Souvenirs||Adams Morgan|
Young women looking for fashion-forward styles will find plenty...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $349* & up -- Premium Economy to DC from California, One Way Virgin America
- $79 -- Capitol Hill Hotel near Historic Sites, 60% Off BookIt.com
- $89-$99 -- Downtown D.C. Hotel near Capitol Hill, Reg. $329 BookIt.com
- $159 -- Maryland Hotel next to Towson University, Save 20% — $159 Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel
- $179 -- D.C.-Area 4-Star Resort incl. July Fourth — $179 Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center