- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Aunt Bea's Little White House
At a Glance
- helpful innkeeper
- home-cooked breakfast
- can't walk to museums or attractions
- not many amenities
Aunt Bea's Little White House Review
You won't find Aunt Bea when you step in to this cozy, acurrately named little white house, but innkeeper Gerald will treat you like family. Gerald will give you the lay of the land, and he prepares breakfast each morning. The inn is a bit off-the-beaten-path when it comes to major attractions, but you may find that to be a minor inconvenience given the good price.
- Address: 3619 12th St. NW, Brookland, Washington, DC 20017
- Phone: 202/629-2308
- Location: The White House Area and Foggy Bottom
- Rate includes breakfast.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $349* & up -- Premium Economy to DC from California, One Way Virgin America
- $79 -- Capitol Hill Hotel near Historic Sites, 60% Off BookIt.com
- $89-$99 -- Downtown D.C. Hotel near Capitol Hill, Reg. $329 BookIt.com
- $159 -- Maryland Hotel next to Towson University, Save 20% — $159 Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel
- $179 -- D.C.-Area 4-Star Resort incl. July Fourth — $179 Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
Thanks in advance to all the people here who helped in the planning of this - both last year and this year! Read more
Thursday, April 11 my husband, 5 and 8 year old children and I traveled to Washington D.C. for usual sight-seeing and cherry blossoms. We used taxis often which in the planning stage worried me because Read more
I am a new member.
I am planning a 10 -day vacation before i leave US in September.
Will be travelling with my wife and two kids (3 and 1). Out trip timing would be either last week of July Read more
· News & Features
From Fourth of July and can't-miss exhibits to swank new hotels and fantastic outdoor food fests, DC is ... Read more
Psst...want to know where to really find the best eats in (and around) DC? We've got the goods for you... Read more
From a hidden drum circle in Washington DC to awesome sushi in Chicago's Ukrainian neighborhood, we've... Read more