- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Washington, D.C. 2014
St. Arnold's Mussel Bar on Jefferson
St. Arnold's Mussel Bar on Jefferson Review
This cozy space in the heart of Dupont is named after the patron saint of brewing, and it's certainly blessed with its choice of hard-to-find Belgian beers. The Belgian theme continues in the menu, and mussels (half-price during happy hour) are prepared in numerous ways. It all makes for a casual evening out or a comfortable happy-hour spot, and the wood-lined basement is sure to transport you to the old world. There is a second location in Cleveland Park.
- Address: 1827 Jefferson Pl. NW, Dupont Circle, Washington, DC 20036
- Phone: 202/833–1321
- Metro Dupont Circle.
- Location: Dupont Circle
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
President Lincoln and his family spent about 4 months each year at a summer cottage (well, 34 rooms) three miles north of the swampy and swamped White House of the 1860s. Read more
We went on an AP US History class trip. Read more
What are your favorite restaurants in DC? Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy ... Read more
From buzzy emerging neighborhoods to a burgeoning culinary scene, here are five reasons to visit Washington,... Read more
Washington, D.C., is a city of trees, with some 300 tree species spread out in its vicinity. Each fall,... Read more