- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Washington, D.C. 2014
The Ritz-Carlton Washington, D.C
At a Glance
- attentive service
- convenient to several parts of town
- attached to fabulous health club (fee) and pool
- pricey room rates
- expensive valet parking
Check Rates from our Partners
The Ritz-Carlton Washington, D.C Review
Luxury oozes from every polished marble surface at one of Washington's most upscale hostelries: beds are dressed in 400-thread-count Egyptian cotton linens (and have earned the reputation as some of the most comfortable in town), large marble tubs are complemented by separate showers, and personalized service makes you feel pampered. The hotel's critically acclaimed Westend Bistro by Eric Ripert serves American fare and has amassed a loyal following. Guests rave about the complimentary baked goods and coffee by the elevators, and chauffered Mercedes house car available for local transportation within a 3-mile radius.
- Address: 1150 22nd St. NW, West End, Washington, DC 20037 | Map It
- Phone: 202/835–0500; 800/241–3333
- Website: www.ritzcarlton.com/hotels/washington_dc
- Metro Foggy Bottom/GWU.
- Location: The White House Area and Foggy Bottom
- 300 rooms, 32 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The arts group to which I belong hired a small bus for the above trip. Read more
A photographer friend and I met at the Smithsonian's Museum of Natural History (woolly mammoth in entry) to see the winning entries of a recent photography contest sponsored by Smithsonian and Epson. Read more
I had a 3 hour layover in Washington, DC and decided to leave the airport and adventure out into the city. Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy ... Read more
From buzzy emerging neighborhoods to a burgeoning culinary scene, here are five reasons to visit Washington,... Read more
Washington, D.C., is a city of trees, with some 300 tree species spread out in its vicinity. Each fall,... Read more