- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Ritz-Carlton Washington, D.C
At a Glance
- attentive service
- convenient to several parts of town
- attached to fabulous health club (fee) and pool
- pricey room rates
- expensive valet parking
Check Rates from our Partners
The Ritz-Carlton Washington, D.C Review
Luxury oozes from every polished marble surface at one of Washington's most upscale hostelries: beds are dressed in 400-thread-count Egyptian cotton linens (and have earned the reputation as some of the most comfortable in town), large marble tubs are complemented by separate showers, and personalized service makes you feel pampered. The hotel's critically acclaimed Westend Bistro by Eric Ripert serves American fare and has amassed a loyal following. Guests rave about the complimentary baked goods and coffee by the elevators, and chauffered Mercedes house car available for local transportation within a 3-mile radius.
- Address: 1150 22nd St. NW, West End, Washington, DC 20037 | Map It
- Phone: 202/835–0500; 800/241–3333
- Website: www.ritzcarlton.com/hotels/washington_dc
- Metro Foggy Bottom/GWU.
- Location: The White House Area and Foggy Bottom
- 300 rooms, 32 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
A photographer friend and I met at the Smithsonian's Museum of Natural History (woolly mammoth in entry) to see the winning entries of a recent photography contest sponsored by Smithsonian and Epson. Read more
A few months ago, a friend of mine got married in a spur of the moment wedding to allow his father to make the wedding before his health went further downhill due to his battle with ALS. Read more
Heading to Baltimore/DC at the end of April with my inlaws and my 4 and 5 year old boys. Read more
· News & Features
Washington, D.C., is a city of trees, with some 300 tree species spread out in its vicinity. Each fall, ... Read more
Washington DC has proven lately that its got much more to offer than just the buzz of politics.... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more