Nightlife & the Arts in Washington, D.C.
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Suburban Maryland
American Film Institute Silver Theatre and Cultural Center
This state-of-the-art center for film is a restoration of architect...
Baltimore Symphony Orchestra
The world-renowned Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, under the leadership...
Founded in 1976 by MacArthur Award-winner Liz Lerman, this company...
Glen Echo Park
The site of Washington's oldest amusement park (1911–68) is preserved...
Shows like the classic Dr. Doolittle, and such original fare...
Institute of Musical Traditions
Emerging, near-famous, and celebrated folk performers such as...
Music Center at Strathmore
Located just outside the Capital Beltway in North Bethesda, this...
|Arts Centers||Suburban Maryland|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe