Nightlife & the Arts in Washington, D.C.
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Upper Northwest
A movie house from 1923 is operated by a nonprofit group and offers...
Carter Barron Amphitheatre
On Saturday and Sunday nights from June to September, this 3,750-seat...
Twenty-five years running, this annual citywide festival of international...
Loews Cineplex Uptown 1
This is a true movie palace, with art deco flourishes; a wonderful...
Washington National Cathedral
Choral and church groups frequently perform in this breathtaking...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's