Nightlife & the Arts in Washington, D.C.
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Georgetown
Head here for a classy evening in an intimate setting, complete...
Hidden away inside the Ritz hotel, in what was once the Georgetown...
This is a great neighborhood saloon and a terrific place to go...
A small, underground club with lowered bar and high-backed booths...
Nick's Riverside Grille
Next to Tony and Joe's on the Georgetown waterfront, Nick's offers...
Visitors to Georgetown University looking for a pint or some...
Tony and Joe's
Right on Georgetown's waterfront, this restaurant has a large...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $349* & up -- Premium Economy to DC from California, One Way Virgin America
- $79 -- Capitol Hill Hotel near Historic Sites, 60% Off BookIt.com
- $89-$99 -- Downtown D.C. Hotel near Capitol Hill, Reg. $329 BookIt.com
- $159 -- Maryland Hotel next to Towson University, Save 20% — $159 Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel
- $179 -- D.C.-Area 4-Star Resort incl. July Fourth — $179 Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center