Nightlife & the Arts in Washington, D.C.
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Washington, D.C. Nightlife & the Arts
|A B C D E-F G-H I-J K-M N-O P Q-S T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Just about everyone seems to feel at home at this popular after-work...
When they come to town, the best indie performers, and a few...
|Music Clubs||U Street Corridor|
American Century Theatre
Devoted to staging overlooked or forgotten 20th-century American...
American Film Institute Silver Theatre and Cultural Center
This state-of-the-art center for film is a restoration of architect...
The first regional theater company to win a Tony Award performs...
Armed Forces Concert Series
In a Washington tradition, bands from the four branches of the...
|Music||The White House Area and Foggy Bottom|
Atlas Performing Arts Center
Known as the "People's Kennedy Center," this performance venue...
|Arts Centers||Capitol Hill|
A movie house from 1923 is operated by a nonprofit group and...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe