All Washington, D.C. Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Washington, D.C. Hotels
|A-C D-E F-G H I-L M-P Q-R S-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
You won't find anything remotely close to a colonial reproductio . . .
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington, D.C
Spacious, recently renovated guest rooms have comfortable beds,. . .
Doubletree Hotel Bethesda
Everything here is geared to business: larger-than-typical gues. . .
The Dupont Circle Hotel
With its contemporary furniture, sleek color scheme, and clea. . .
Embassy Circle Guest House
Owners Laura and Raymond Saba have lovingly restored this forme. . .
Embassy Suites Washington D.C.–at Chevy Chase Pavilion
If you are looking for an easy, family-friendly place to unpack. . .
Embassy Suites Washington, D.C
All accommodations at this pleasant and convenient hotel withi. . .
|$$$||The White House Area and Foggy Bottom|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe