Washington, D.C. Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Arts Experiences in Washington, D.C.
Arena Stage: Housed in a state-of-the-art, audience-friendly facility, Arena Stage offers innovative new American plays as well as classic plays and musicals.
Busboys and Poets: This gathering place has become a mainstay for seeing cutting-edge poets, musicians, performing artists, authors, and political speakers. Something always seems to be happening at this combination restaurant, bookstore, and fair trade market.
Kennedy Center: The gem of the D.C. arts scene, this is the one performance venue you might take with you if you were stranded on a desert isle.
Shakespeare Theatre: Among the top Shakespeare companies in the world, this troupe excels at both classical and contemporary interpretations.
Woolly Mammoth: This remarkable theater company stages some of the most creative and entertaining new plays from the nation's best playwrights.Updated: 09-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's