Washington, D.C. Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Five Great Nightlife Experiences
9:30 Club: The best live music venue in D.C., the club showcases new and legendary performers from across the nation.
The Birchmere: Known for bluegrass, the club offers a variety of genres, with something for everybody—from Kelly Willis to Aaron Neville to Tom Rush and Jerry Jeff Walker.
Blues Alley: D.C.'s classiest jazz club is the place to enjoy outstanding performers and Cajun food in an intimate setting.
Café Saint-Ex: There's an upstairs and downstairs for your wild and mild sides.
Rock and Roll Hotel: Experience the H Street Corridor with locals-in-the-know, while enjoying indie acts and a great dance party.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe