Planning Your Time in Dupont Circle
Planning Your Time
Visiting the Dupont Circle area takes at least half a day, although you can find things to keep you busy all day and into the evening. You'll likely spend the most time at the Phillips Collection, Anderson House, and Woodrow Wilson House. The hours will also fly if you linger over lunch or indulge in serious browsing in area shops.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's