- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dupont Circle has its own stop on the Metro's Red Line. Exit on Q Street for the Phillips Collection, Anderson House, and Kalorama attractions. Take the Connecticut Avenue exit for the National Geographic Society, Christian Heurich House museum, or shopping between Dupont Circle and Farragut North. Follow P Street to the east for Logan Circle. On-street parking is available on the residential streets away from the circle but gets harder to find on weekend evenings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's