- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Great Experiences around Dupont Circle and Logan Circle
Dupont Circle: Grab a cup of coffee and a CityPaper and take in the always-buzzing scene around the fountain.
Logan Circle: Take in a contemporary play at the Studio Theatre, then stay out late in the restaurants and bars on 14th and P Streets.
National Geographic Society: See National Geographic magazine come to life in rotating exhibits at the society's Explorers Hall.
Phillips Collection: Admire masterpieces such as Renoir's Luncheon of the Boating Party and Degas's Dancers at the Barre at the country's first museum of modern art.
Woodrow Wilson House: Glimpse into the life of the 28th American President, who lived here during his retirement, surrounded by all the modern luxuries of the early 1900s.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's