- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dupont Circle with Kids
Dupont Circle isn't overflowing with activities for kids. But if you're there on a Sunday morning for the farmers' market on the corner of Q and 20th streets, you may be able to get them excited about fruits and vegetables. If not, the homemade ice cream and cookies will do the trick.
Stead Park is at 16th, and P Street has a lighted basketball court and a playground. Kalorama's quiet Mitchell Park at 1801 23rd Street NW has a grassy hill, tennis courts, and two playgrounds.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe