- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Great Experiences around Dupont Circle and Logan Circle
Anderson House: Glimpse into the life of a fabulously wealthy turn-of-the-19th-century U.S. diplomat and his glamorous, art-loving wife at their magnificent mansion.
Dupont Circle: Grab a cup of coffee and a CityPaper and take in the scene around the always-buzzing fountain.
Logan Circle: Take in a contemporary play at the Studio Theatre, then stay out late in the restaurants and bars on 14th and P Streets.
National Geographic Society: See National Geographic magazine come to life in rotating exhibits at the society's Explorers Hall.
Phillips Collection: Admire masterpieces such as Renoir's Luncheon of the Boating Party and Degas's Dancers at the Barre at the country's first museum of modern art.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $75-$79 -- Capitol Hill Hotel near Historic Sites, 65% Off BookIt.com
- $83 & up -- D.C. Hotel w/Wi-Fi & Daily Breakfast, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $18 & up -- Baltimore: Admission to 9 Museums, up to 25% Off Featured Destination: Baltimore
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T — $104 American Airlines