- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Like Georgetown, Adams Morgan has no Metro stop. It's a pleasant 15-minute walk from the Woodley Park/Zoo Metro station: walk south on Connecticut, then turn left on Calvert Street, and cross over Rock Creek Park on the Duke Ellington Bridge. Or you can get off at the Dupont Circle Metro stop and walk east to (and turn left onto) 18th Street.
The heart of Adams Morgan is at the intersection of Adams Mill Road, Columbia Road, and 18th Street. Don't even dream about finding parking here on weekend evenings.
If you take the Metro, remember that stations close at midnight, or 3 am on Friday and Saturday nights. If you're not ready to turn in by then, you'll need to hail a cab.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's