- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Adams Morgan with Kids
Chiefly a nightlife neighborhood, kids aren't really catered to in Adams Morgan, though teens will enjoy the colorful and vibrant atmosphere. In September, the annual Adams Morgan Day Festival Kids Fair has puppet shows, magicians, face painting, the "super large moon bounce," and teacup rides. The festival is held along 18th Street between Columbia Road and Florida Avenue. There are two small parks—Kalorama Park, with two small playgrounds, and Marie Reed Recreation Center, with a free public pool.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's