- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Great Experiences in Adams Morgan
Eat ethnic food: Adams Morgan rivals U Street with its plentiful and delicious Ethiopian restaurants. If you'd rather dine using utensils, you can choose among Japanese, Brazilian, Mexican, Indian, and other ethnic cuisines.
Hang out like a local: The residents of Adams Morgan make an art of relaxing. Follow their lead and settle into one of Tryst's overstuffed armchairs with a laptop or a copy of the New Republic and a coffee, or kill hours browsing the "rare and medium-rare" selections at Idle Time Books.
Move to the beat: Every evening from 3 to 9 pm and on Sunday afternoon, drummers from all walks of life form the Drum Circle in Meridian Hill Park, bashing out the beats while some dance and others simply sit back and watch.
Stay out all night: If you want to party on until the break of dawn, this is the place to do it. Don't miss the live music at Madam's Organ, the salsa dancing at Habana Village, and the cool kids making the scene at the Black Squirrel or Bourbon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's