Baseball in Washington, D.C.
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Washington Nationals. Major League Baseball has returned to D.C., where the Washington Nationals of the National League play in their new spectacular home, Nationals Park. Tours ($15) of the state-of-the art stadium are available when the Nationals are on the road and in the morning when the team has night games. Individual game tickets may be purchased at the park or through the team's Web site. Seats range from $10 to $325 and inexpensive tickets are often available at the box office on game day. The Metro is a hassle-free and inexpensive way to get to the ballpark. The closest and most convenient stop is the Navy Yard on the Green Line. Parking is scarce. 1500 S. Capitol St. SE, Washington, DC, 20003. 202/675-6287. washington.nationals.mlb.com. Navy Yard.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79 -- Capitol Hill Hotel near Historic Sites, Reg. $470 BookIt.com
- $169 & up -- 4.5-Star Loews Madison Hotel D.C., Save 40% Expedia
- $18 & up -- Baltimore: Admission to 9 Museums, up to 25% Off Featured Destination: Baltimore
- $103 -- 4-Star Washington, D.C.-Area Hotel, 50% Off — $103 The Westin Alexandria
- Free -- Zip Around Baltimore: 4 Popular Routes — $0 Charm City Circulator