Golden Lamb Buttery
Golden Lamb Buttery Review
Connecticut's most unusual dining experience has achieved almost legendary status. Eating here, in a converted barn on a 1,000-acre farm, is far more than a chance to enjoy good Continental food: it's a social and gastronomical event. There is one seating each for lunch and dinner; choose from one of four entrées, which might include roast duck or chateaubriand. The dinner prix fixe is $75, but lunch has an à la carte menu. There is a hay wagon that you can ride before dinner (a musician accompanies you).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
After a long (and still on-going) miserable winter in CT, I finally got out of here for 10 days to Florida to see my parents and go to a few Spring Training games. Read more
A few months ago, a friend of mine got married in a spur of the moment wedding to allow his father to make the wedding before his health went further downhill due to his battle with ALS. Read more
We will be leaving (driving) from Easton MD on April 24th and want to be in Portland Maine by April 28th where we will spend 2 nights before going to Boston. Read more
· News & Features
It's a good bet that when summer reaches sticky hot temps, you start hankering for a toes-in-the-sand ... Read more
You head home for Thanksgiving every year—why not get the family together somewhere new?... Read more
Few places scream summer quite like The Place.... Read more