Sights & Attractions in The Litchfield Hills
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Litchfield
The state's oldest winery opened its doors in 1975 and is a founding...
|Wineries / Breweries||Litchfield|
Litchfield History Museum
In this well-regarded museum, seven well-organized galleries...
|Museums / Galleries||Litchfield|
Tapping Reeve House and Litchfield Law School
In 1773, Judge Tapping Reeve enrolled his first student, Aaron...
|Houses / Mansions, Educational Institutions||Litchfield|
White Memorial Conservation Center
This 4,000-acre nature preserve houses top-notch natural-history...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's