Sights & Attractions in The Litchfield Hills
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Litchfield Hills
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The pieces in this fine collection of 19th- and 20th-century paintings...
|Museums / Galleries||Waterbury|
Silo at Hunt Hill Farm Trust
The former property of the late Skitch Henderson, onetime music...
|Museums / Galleries||New Milford|
Hardware-store buffs and vintage-tool aficionados will feel right...
|Museums / Galleries||Kent|
Tapping Reeve House and Litchfield Law School
In 1773, Judge Tapping Reeve enrolled his first student, Aaron...
|Houses / Mansions, Educational Institutions||Litchfield|
West Cornwall Bridge
A romantic reminder of the past, the wooden, barn-red, one-lane...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Cornwall|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe