Sights & Attractions in The Litchfield Hills
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Litchfield Hills
|A-H I-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Institute for American Indian Studies
The exhibits in this small but excellent and thoughtfully arranged...
|Museums / Galleries||Washington|
Kent Falls State Park
Heading north from Kent toward Cornwall, you'll pass the entrance...
Litchfield History Museum
In this well-regarded museum, seven well-organized galleries...
|Museums / Galleries||Litchfield|
This fine collection of 19th- and 20th-century works by Connecticut...
|Museums / Galleries||Waterbury|
Sharon Audubon Center
With 11 miles of hiking trails, this 1,147-acre property—a mixture...
Silo at Hunt Hill Farm Trust
Once the property of Skitch Henderson, former music director...
|Museums / Galleries||New Milford|
Tapping Reeve House and Litchfield Law School
In 1773, Judge Tapping Reeve enrolled his first student, Aaron...
|Houses / Mansions, Educational Institutions||Litchfield|
West Cornwall Bridge
A romantic reminder of the past, this one-lane bridge is several...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Cornwall|
White Memorial Conservation Center
This 4,000-acre nature preserve houses top-notch natural-history...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's