Sights & Attractions in The Litchfield Hills
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Litchfield Hills
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
One of three covered bridges in Connecticut, Bulls Bridge is open...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Kent|
Glebe House Museum and The Gertrude Jekyll Garden
This property consists of the large, antique-filled, gambrel-roof...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions, Gardens / Arboretums||Woodbury|
The state's oldest winery opened its doors in 1975 and is a founding...
|Wineries / Breweries||Litchfield|
If you like your wine served with a water view try this 35-acre...
|Wineries / Breweries||New Preston|
The Institute for American Indian Studies
The exhibits in this small but excellent and thoughtfully arranged...
|Museums / Galleries||Washington|
Kent Falls State Park
Heading north from Kent toward Cornwall, you'll pass the entrance...
Litchfield History Museum
Furniture, clothing, household objects, and paintings provide...
|Museums / Galleries||Litchfield|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1149* -- Auckland RT Air w/Free 2-Night Hawaii Stopover PacificIslands.com
- $75-$79 -- Capitol Hill Hotel near Historic Sites, 65% Off BookIt.com
- $83 & up -- D.C. Hotel w/Wi-Fi & Daily Breakfast, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $675 & up -- Sheraton Kauai: 3-Nt. Vacation w/Car Rental Pleasant Holidays
- $599 & up -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Summer Cruises American Express Travel