Sights & Attractions in The Litchfield Hills
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Litchfield Hills
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
One of three covered bridges in Connecticut, Bulls Bridge is open...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Kent|
Glebe House Museum and The Gertrude Jekyll Garden
This property consists of the large, antique-filled, gambrel-roof...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions, Gardens / Arboretums||Woodbury|
The state's oldest winery opened its doors in 1975 and is a founding...
|Wineries / Breweries||Litchfield|
If you like your wine served with a water view try this 35-acre...
|Wineries / Breweries||New Preston|
The Institute for American Indian Studies
The exhibits in this small but excellent and thoughtfully arranged...
|Museums / Galleries||Washington|
Kent Falls State Park
Heading north from Kent toward Cornwall, you'll pass the entrance...
Litchfield History Museum
Furniture, clothing, household objects, and paintings provide...
|Museums / Galleries||Litchfield|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe