Sights & Attractions in The Litchfield Hills
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Litchfield Hills
|A-H I-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Dennis Hill State Park
Dr. Frederick Shepard Dennis, former owner of the 240 acres now...
Eric Sloane Museum and Kent Iron Furnace
Hardware-store buffs and vintage-tool aficionados will feel right...
|Museums / Galleries||Kent|
Glebe House Museum and The Gertrude Jekyll Garden
This property consists of the large, antique-filled, gambrel-roof...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions, Gardens / Arboretums||Woodbury|
The state's oldest winery opened its doors in 1975 and is a founding...
|Wineries / Breweries||Litchfield|
Haystack Mountain State Park
One of the most spectacular views in the state can be seen from...
This 35-acre vineyard overlooking Lake Waramaug produces more...
|Wineries / Breweries||New Preston|
Housatonic Meadows State Park
The park is marked by its tall pine trees near the Housatonic...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's