- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Litchfield Inn
At a Glance
- well-kept property
- updated rooms
- efficient staff
- good location for exploring entire region
- on busy road
- not within walking distance of downtown shopping and dining
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
The Litchfield Inn Review
This reproduction Colonial-style inn's guest rooms underwent a complete renovation in 2012. The inn partnered with Ethan Allen to give the rooms a true designer touch, and will soon feature a 8,000-square-foot full-service spa, indoor pool, and fitness center. The inn lies little more than a mile west of the center of Litchfield.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
A few months ago, a friend of mine got married in a spur of the moment wedding to allow his father to make the wedding before his health went further downhill due to his battle with ALS. Read more
Hill-Crest "Museum", Farmington, CT.
This so-called "museum" is a must skip.
The house itself was not impressive, even if compared to other manors, mansions, estates, or homes built in that era. Interio Read more
I will be driving Sunday Morning from Cosco Maine thru Portland all the way to NYC
any advice of an inside place to stop by not too far from the highways, could be in ME, Mass or Conn
Thank you Read more
· News & Features
It's a good bet that when summer reaches sticky hot temps, you start hankering for a toes-in-the-sand ... Read more
You head home for Thanksgiving every year—why not get the family together somewhere new?... Read more
Few places scream summer quite like The Place.... Read more