- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mayflower Inn & Spa
At a Glance
- perfected landscaped grounds
- solicitous but relaxed service
- outstanding spa
- very pricey
Check Rates from our Partners
Mayflower Inn & Spa Review
Though the most expensive suites at this inn cost upwards of $1,000 a night, the elegant Mayflower is often booked months in advance. Running streams, rambling stone walls, and rare specimen trees fill the country-manor-style inn's 28 manicured acres. Fine antiques, 18th- and 19th-century art, and four-poster canopy beds define each of the rooms. The colossal baths have mahogany wainscoting, marble trim, and brass fittings. The 20,000-square-foot spa has earned a reputation as one of New England's finest such facilities—treatments like antioxidant-rich violet facials and mud wraps are highly popular.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
A few months ago, a friend of mine got married in a spur of the moment wedding to allow his father to make the wedding before his health went further downhill due to his battle with ALS. Read more
Hill-Crest "Museum", Farmington, CT.
This so-called "museum" is a must skip.
The house itself was not impressive, even if compared to other manors, mansions, estates, or homes built in that era. Interio Read more
60yr old couple who love history, nature, museums, tours, scenic routes.
We need to add 2 more nights, any recommendations to improve or suggestions would help.
Boston 4 nights( flying in and out )
Cape Read more
· News & Features
It's a good bet that when summer reaches sticky hot temps, you start hankering for a toes-in-the-sand ... Read more
You head home for Thanksgiving every year—why not get the family together somewhere new?... Read more
Few places scream summer quite like The Place.... Read more