Hyatt Regency Greenwich
At a Glance
- proficient staff
- lovely heated indoor pool
- not within walking distance of shopping or dining
Check Rates from our Partners
Hyatt Regency Greenwich Review
In a grand turreted building that once housed the Condé Nast publishing offices, the Hyatt greets guests with its vast but comfortable atrium containing a flourishing lawn and abundant flora. The rooms are spacious, with modern furnishings and many amenities, including clock radios with iPod docking stations, goose-down pillows, and attractive granite bathrooms. The pleasant Winfield's restaurant serves innovative renditions of classic dishes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
A few months ago, a friend of mine got married in a spur of the moment wedding to allow his father to make the wedding before his health went further downhill due to his battle with ALS. Read more
Hill-Crest "Museum", Farmington, CT.
This so-called "museum" is a must skip.
The house itself was not impressive, even if compared to other manors, mansions, estates, or homes built in that era. Interio Read more
We're seeing a show in Atlantic City on a Friday night and for various logistical purposes would like to get a couple hours towards home afterwards in order to make the next day's driving less (anothe Read more
· News & Features
It's a good bet that when summer reaches sticky hot temps, you start hankering for a toes-in-the-sand ... Read more
You head home for Thanksgiving every year—why not get the family together somewhere new?... Read more
Few places scream summer quite like The Place.... Read more