At a Glance
- airy and contemporary rooms
- easy walk from train station
- next to busy and ugly I–95
- a little too far to walk from most downtown restaurants
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Stamford Review
The ultramodern entrance of this downtown luxury hotel should prepare you for the dramatic atrium lobby. The attractive rooms are understated and elegant, with subdued colors and comfortable wing chairs and sofas, large flat-screen TVs, and ergonomic work chairs and desks perfect for its many business travelers. Bathrooms are spacious.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
A few months ago, a friend of mine got married in a spur of the moment wedding to allow his father to make the wedding before his health went further downhill due to his battle with ALS. Read more
Hill-Crest "Museum", Farmington, CT.
This so-called "museum" is a must skip.
The house itself was not impressive, even if compared to other manors, mansions, estates, or homes built in that era. Interio Read more
We're seeing a show in Atlantic City on a Friday night and for various logistical purposes would like to get a couple hours towards home afterwards in order to make the next day's driving less (anothe Read more
· News & Features
It's a good bet that when summer reaches sticky hot temps, you start hankering for a toes-in-the-sand... Read more
You head home for Thanksgiving every year—why not get the family together somewhere new?... Read more
Few places scream summer quite like The Place.... Read more