Bartlett Arboretum and Gardens
Bartlett Arboretum and Gardens Review
This 91-acre arboretum is home to more than 2,000 varieties of annuals, perennials, wildflowers, and woody plants, an art gallery, research library, greenhouse, marked ecology trails, 2-acre pond, and boardwalk through a red maple swamp. Brilliant, bold colors make the wildflower garden stunning in spring. Sunday afternoons are the time to visit for guided walks.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
A few months ago, a friend of mine got married in a spur of the moment wedding to allow his father to make the wedding before his health went further downhill due to his battle with ALS. Read more
Hill-Crest "Museum", Farmington, CT.
This so-called "museum" is a must skip.
The house itself was not impressive, even if compared to other manors, mansions, estates, or homes built in that era. Interio Read more
We will be moving our daughter from Brooklyn to Cambridge, MA next Thursday in the late morning. Read more
· News & Features
It's a good bet that when summer reaches sticky hot temps, you start hankering for a toes-in-the-sand... Read more
You head home for Thanksgiving every year—why not get the family together somewhere new?... Read more
Few places scream summer quite like The Place.... Read more