Nightlife & the Arts in Southwestern Connecticut
Southwestern Connecticut Nightlife & the Arts
Levitt Pavilion for the Performing Arts
Enjoy an excellent series of mostly free summer concerts here...
Stamford Center for the Arts
Plays, comedy shows, musicals, and film festivals are presented...
Stamford Symphony Orchestra
Performing from October to April, this orchestra offers a popular...
Stop in for the perfect pint at this Irish pub with an authentic...
Westport Country Playhouse
Long associated with benefactors Joanne Woodward and Paul Newman...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's