- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
MGM Grand at Foxwoods
At a Glance
- elegant rooms
- easy access to the casino
- nice views from upper floors
- if you're not a gambler, this might not be your scene
Check Rates from our Partners
MGM Grand at Foxwoods Review
This lavishly appointed hotel offers stylish accommodations just seconds away from the casino's action. Rooms and suites have a modern look, and some on the higher floors have sweeping views of the woods surrounding the complex. The on-site casino features more than 1,300 slot machines and 60 gaming tables; if you're feeling flush, take your chances in the secluded high-stakes area. The hotel has excellent dining options; first-rate concerts, comedians, and shows; and a full-service spa.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
A few months ago, a friend of mine got married in a spur of the moment wedding to allow his father to make the wedding before his health went further downhill due to his battle with ALS. Read more
Hill-Crest "Museum", Farmington, CT.
This so-called "museum" is a must skip.
The house itself was not impressive, even if compared to other manors, mansions, estates, or homes built in that era. Interio Read more
We're seeing a show in Atlantic City on a Friday night and for various logistical purposes would like to get a couple hours towards home afterwards in order to make the next day's driving less (anothe Read more
· News & Features
It's a good bet that when summer reaches sticky hot temps, you start hankering for a toes-in-the-sand... Read more
You head home for Thanksgiving every year—why not get the family together somewhere new?... Read more
Few places scream summer quite like The Place.... Read more