- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Foxwoods Resort Casino
Foxwoods Resort Casino Review
On the Mashantucket Pequot Indian Reservation near Ledyard, Foxwoods is the world's largest resort casino. The skylighted compound draws 40,000-plus visitors daily to its more than 6,200 slot machines, 380 gaming tables, 3,200-seat high-stakes bingo parlor, poker rooms, Keno station, theater, and Race Book room. This 4.7-million-square-foot complex includes the Grand Pequot Tower, the Great Cedar Hotel, and the Two Trees Inn, which have more than 1,400 rooms combined, as well as a full-service spa, retail concourse, food court, and numerous restaurants. In spring 2008 Foxwood unveiled the MGM Grand at Foxwoods, an ultraluxury branch of the Las Vegas gaming resort that added another 825 posh rooms and suites, plus several notable restaurants.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $72.00 & up : 3-star hotels in New Haven Hotwire
- New Haven Premiere and Suites in Jun: $136 & Up Save with Expedia, $30/night less
- $43.00 & up : Midsize rentals in New Haven Hotwire
- $141.00 & up : 4-star hotels in New Haven — $141 Hotwire
- $39.42 & up : Compact rentals in New Haven — $40 Hotwire
Hill-Crest "Museum", Farmington, CT.
This so-called "museum" is a must skip.
The house itself was not impressive, even if compared to other manors, mansions, estates, or homes built in that era. Interio Read more
My husband and I love Rowayton, CT... we are wondering if anyone from that cute town has any information about renting a house during the summer? We would like to bring our 3 children with us too. Whe Read more
Hey yall! Read more
· News & Features
You head home for Thanksgiving every year—why not get the family together somewhere new?... Read more
Few places scream summer quite like The Place.... Read more
We're checking in on Yosemite Falls, keeping an eye out for Kayak's hot new IPO, and looking toward the... Read more