- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Omni Hotels & Resorts
At a Glance
- upscale furnishings
- nice gym and spa
- walking distance from many shops and restaurants
- somewhat steep rates
- in busy part of downtown
Check Rates from our Partners
Omni Hotels & Resorts Review
This comfortable hotel is near the heart of New Haven and outfitted with all the modern amenities. John Davenport's at the Top of the Park, the upscale rooftop restaurant with views of the Yale campus, New Haven Green, and Long Island Sound, serves traditional American fare; many upper-floor rooms enjoy the same great views.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
A few months ago, a friend of mine got married in a spur of the moment wedding to allow his father to make the wedding before his health went further downhill due to his battle with ALS. Read more
Hill-Crest "Museum", Farmington, CT.
This so-called "museum" is a must skip.
The house itself was not impressive, even if compared to other manors, mansions, estates, or homes built in that era. Interio Read more
We're seeing a show in Atlantic City on a Friday night and for various logistical purposes would like to get a couple hours towards home afterwards in order to make the next day's driving less (anothe Read more
· News & Features
It's a good bet that when summer reaches sticky hot temps, you start hankering for a toes-in-the-sand ... Read more
You head home for Thanksgiving every year—why not get the family together somewhere new?... Read more
Few places scream summer quite like The Place.... Read more