All New Haven to Mystic Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
New Haven to Mystic Hotels
|A-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Old Mystic Inn
This cozy inn, built in 1784, was once a bookshop specializing . . .
Omni Hotels & Resorts
This comfortable hotel is near the heart of New Haven and outfitted. . .
Saybrook Point Inn & Spa
Rooms at the cushy Saybrook are furnished mainly in 18th-century. . .
Spa at Norwich Inn
This Georgian-style inn is on 42 rolling acres right by the Thames. . .
A sunny 1807 Georgian Colonial on 6½ acres of green meadows, woodlands,. . .
The Study at Yale
Overlooking the sea of brick buildings that make up Yale University,. . .
A perfect compromise between a chain motel and a country inn,. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe