- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sports and the Outdoors
Talcott Mountain State Park. A roughly 1¼-mile climb from the parking lot at the southern section of Talcott Mountain State Park takes you to the 165-foot Heublein Tower, which has spectacular views of the Farmington Valley. Rte. 185, Simsbury, CT, 06002. 860/242–1158. www.ct.gov. Free. Park daily 8–sunset. Tower late May–Labor Day, Thurs.–Sun. 10–5; Labor Day–late Oct., daily 10–5.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's