Sights & Attractions in Hartford and the Connecticut River Valley
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Built in 1782, this home housed four generations of Butlers and...
|Houses / Mansions||Hartford|
Noah Webster House & West Hartford Historical Society
This 18th-century farmhouse is the birthplace of the famed author...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Hartford|
Old State House
This Federal-style house with an elaborate cupola and roof balustrade...
The gold-leaf dome of the State Capitol rises above Bushnell...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional