- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Inn at Middletown
At a Glance
- close to Wesleyan campus and steps from downtown shopping
- grand old building
- large rooms
- no real grounds to speak of
- rather expensive on weekends when Wesleyan is in session
Check Rates from our Partners
Inn at Middletown Review
The inn is centrally located in a historic former National Guard Armory in the heart of downtown Middletown. Rooms mix Colonial-style furnishings with modern amenities, and all have views of the Connecticut River. The Tavern at the Armory serves reasonably tasty contemporary American fare.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
A few months ago, a friend of mine got married in a spur of the moment wedding to allow his father to make the wedding before his health went further downhill due to his battle with ALS. Read more
Hill-Crest "Museum", Farmington, CT.
This so-called "museum" is a must skip.
The house itself was not impressive, even if compared to other manors, mansions, estates, or homes built in that era. Interio Read more
60yr old couple who love history, nature, museums, tours, scenic routes.
We need to add 2 more nights, any recommendations to improve or suggestions would help.
Boston 4 nights( flying in and out )
Cape Read more
· News & Features
It's a good bet that when summer reaches sticky hot temps, you start hankering for a toes-in-the-sand... Read more
You head home for Thanksgiving every year—why not get the family together somewhere new?... Read more
Few places scream summer quite like The Place.... Read more