Hartford and the Connecticut River Valley Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Connecticut's Historic Gardens
Extraordinary Connecticut gardens form Connecticut's Historic Gardens, a "trail" of natural beauties across the state.
Webb-Deane-Stevens Museum. The re-created Colonial-revival garden at the Webb-Deane-Stevens Museum is a presentation of old-fashioned flowers such as peonies, pinks, phlox, hollyhocks, larkspur, and antique roses. 211 Main St., Wethersfield, CT, 06109. 860/529–0612. www.webb-deane-stevens.org. $10.Updated: 08-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's