Top Reasons to Go
Country Driving: Follow the rolling, twisting roads of Litchfield County, such as U.S. 7, U.S. 44, and Route 63, through the charmed villages... Read more
Connecticut Fall Foliage Drive
Hidden in the heart of Litchfield County is the crossroads village of New Preston, perched above a 40-foot waterfall on the Aspetuck River. Just... Read more
Need a Break?
Dawn Hill Antiques. Dawn Hill Antiques is filled with antiques that the owners have discovered on their regular trips to Sweden. 11 Main St.... Read more
If You Like
Although you'll find everything from chic boutiques to vast outlet malls in Connecticut, the state is an antiquer's paradise. The Litchfield... Read more
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe