- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lodge & Spa at Cordillera
At a Glance
- fireplaces in rooms
- must take shuttle or drive to lifts or town
- $30 daily resort fee
Check Rates from our Partners
Lodge & Spa at Cordillera Review
An aura of isolated luxury prevails at this ridge-top lodge with a style that calls to mind the finest alpine hotels, and is popular with return guests. The rooms vary quite a bit in size; those in the newer wing tend to be larger. There are wood-burning fireplaces in some of the older rooms, whereas the newer rooms have gas fireplaces. The indoor pool has a view of the mountains through the wall of windows. The lodge is in the gated community of Cordillera, 15 minutes from Beaver Creek. The lodge operates a shuttle to the lifts.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $107.00 & up : 4.5-star hotels in Vail Hotwire
- Lion Square Lodge on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $264+/Nt Expedia
- $12.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Vail Hotwire
- Book Now & Save! Vail Fr $134+/Nt — $134 Travelocity
- $14.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Vail — $15 Hotwire
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Wine and beer treatments might be old hat in Europe, but from Chicago to Chile, New World spas are discovering... Read more
Snow bunny or not, there are ample reasons to spend a weekend or two in Vail, not least of which are the... Read more
Sometimes, a girl just needs to get away for the weekend for a little relaxation and rejuvenation.... Read more