- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Adventure Ridge. This outfitter at the top of Lionshead leads twilight snowmobile excursions, as well as snowshoe and snow inner-tubing. Atop Front Side of Vail Mountain, Vail, CO, 81657. 970/476–9090.
Nova Guides. This is a good source for snowmobile rentals and guided "snowcoach" tours on a 13-passenger snowcat. Vail, CO, 81649. 719/486–2656. www.novaguides.com.
Vail Valley Tours. This snowmobiling outfit runs 1½, 2½-hour, and custom guided tours into the White River National Forest. They have complimentary pickup in Vail, Avon, and Beaver Creek. Vail, CO, 81658. 970/476–7749. www.vailvalleytours.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's