- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Vail Nature Center. This nature center occupies an old homestead just across from the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens. In summer, you can sign up for half-day and full-day backcountry hikes, wildflower walks, morning birding expeditions, and evening beaver-pond tours. Kids can sign up for art and fly-fishing classes, and families can join the "S'mores and More" family campfire program. Adjacent to Ford Park, Vail, CO, 81657. 970/479–2291. www.vailrec.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's