- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In a restored farmhouse at the entrance to Beaver Creek, Mirabelle is one of the area's loveliest restaurants. Owner and chef Daniel Joly serves superb Belgian–French cuisine. His preparations are a perfect blend of colors, flavors, and textures. The menu changes regularly, but if it's available, try warm foie gras with caramelized peaches, and roasted elk fillet with rhubarb jam. Depending on your point of view, the elaborate desserts are either heavenly or sinful. The wine list is roughly two-thirds European—to match the menu—and a third domestic.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
· News & Features
Wine and beer treatments might be old hat in Europe, but from Chicago to Chile, New World spas are discovering ... Read more
Snow bunny or not, there are ample reasons to spend a weekend or two in Vail, not least of which are the... Read more
Sometimes, a girl just needs to get away for the weekend for a little relaxation and rejuvenation.... Read more