- High-altitude golf The thin air at this elevation lets your Titleist fly much farther—enjoy those hero swings at more than a dozen venues.
- Romantic meals A number of intimate restaurants are hidden away among the peaks, reachable by ski, on horseback, and even by horse-drawn sleigh.
- Rugged scenery The Gore Range presents some of the most sharp-spined backcountry in the state, with ice-cold tarns, sheer cliffs, and shaggy white mountain goats.
- The slopes Vail is as real and challenging a ski mountain as you'll find anywhere in the western United States, with the steeps and back bowls to prove it.
- Summer festivals Check out some of Vail's many cultural activities—summer is full of music, culinary, and dance festivals.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More